Wednesday, June 13, 2007

So Many Prints


I often say that if I had known as a child that I would grow up and have a business that allowed me to work with shrinky dinks, felt and paper whenever I wanted, I think I might have had a much more positive outlook on life. I remember as a child obsessing over paper, pens, staplers and tape. One of my favorite things was to run to the print shop with my grandpa where I would undoubtedly receive a free notepad or pencil. I was weird. In spite of the fact that I'm not wealthy and we struggle a bit financially, I am doing exactly what I want to be doing. I can't imagine working for someone else, though sometimes the thought of being able to leave work at work is very appealing.

These are some new card designs. I'm really pleased with how they turned out. I originally thought I'd use two or three different paper colors but I like the way the colors looked on the kraft card so much that I decided to stick with it.


Some more bookmarks. These are in the shop.

I think I'm going to make horchata tonight. Or at least start it. I've never made it before. I'll let you know how it goes. It's presently my favorite thing. Those Mexicans sure know what they're doing in the food/beverage department.

1 comment:

PonyBoy Press said...

I was totally like that as a kid, too. I loved to get what I thought of as "School supplies", stickers and paper and pens and crayons and gold stars!