Thursday, August 23, 2007

Wrapping Up Summer

We're getting ready for back to school around here. That means lots and lots of mall shopping, not to mention running around from one side of town to the next trying to find the perfect backpack or pair of jeans. I sometimes miss having a little girl who was happy just to be big enough to wear a backpack and who wanted me to walk her to class every day. Those days just don't last long enough. At the same time I miss that little girl, I really enjoy being able to have conversations with this girl who will be in high school in a couple of weeks.

I've been trying to get something made and out of the craft room everyday, even if it isn't until midnight that I finally put down the needle and scissors.

Some new twill tape::


A new yellow friend::


And a little pouch made from newly acquired vintage swiss dot in the nicest shade of blue::

No comments: