Thursday, July 12, 2007

Sound Advice

I made a couple of linen library totes last night. I absolutely adore red and linen. I'm not sure what it is about the two together but you just can't go wrong with red on linen. These are in the shop. I've got a couple more I'm working on and will hopefully get them in there later this week.



I'm almost done with a wholesale order I've been working on. I will be so glad to get it finished and sent off, I think I may be able to get it out today.

This morning is remarkably cooler than the past two. It looks like we made it through Heat Wave 2007, as our local news calls it. I love that any weather condition that is at all beyond normal immediately gets a name followed by the year, which is then followed by a story on how to deal with said weather. Such as tips to avoid heat stroke #1 drink water #2 don't sit in the sun for hours #3 find some water to swim in #4 buy a fan or air conditioner. So there you go, more words to live by from Chet and Dot. I'm telling you, I might get a book deal, here.

No comments: