Monday, July 09, 2007

Happy Cappuccino


Some happy, non-animal creations for the shop. Happy little cups of cappuccino!



Crafty Wonderland was great yesterday! It's so nice to get out and meet people who know me from here or etsy. We also got to chat briefly with the owner of one of our favorite local shops about a possible wholesale venture. They just opened a shop in Tokyo, which is like a dream account for me. I would love to have my stuff for sale in an adorable little gift shop in Japan!

It's supposed to be 200 degrees here this week. I plan to plop down in front of the air conditioner and sew. My outside temperature tolerance tops out at around 85, any hotter and I start to go crazy. It's not pretty. Stay cool, friends, literally.

3 comments:

Lucykate Crafts... said...

lovely little cups, wish it was that hot here. all we've had in the uk is rain, rain, and more rain!

Jenn Hill said...

Thanks! I would be delighted with a little rain right now. It's bloody hot right now, 102 degrees I hear!

Cheryl Ensom said...

Oh how fun would that be to have your stuff for sale in Japan?! You might just *have* to go visit the shoppe...strictly business, of course! ;) Love your blog and your cutesy store, by the way! I am in LOVE (and I DO mean love) with the blue and pink birds. Love!
xoxo cheryl