Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring has Sprung


What fun! I am very thankful for the opportunity to share my work with more people and make some new friends at the same time. It was also a lot of pressure being the featured seller on Etsy, knowing that everything I listed would be there on the front page.

We had a delightful Easter brunch yesterday. I made chicken and waffles! Nothing says Easter like fried chicken.

Hopping on, I did get a few new card designs in the shop. I'm really happy with how springy and cheerful they are. Hooray for Spring!




In other news, I finally ordered a Gocco. I have been trying to figure out whether or not to buy one for years and then after I decided that I must have one, it was a question of which one to buy. I think I made a good choice. I would love to have the larger one but it's considerably more expensive and I'd like to start with this one and make sure I love it before investing in the big one. I'm really excited to start using it. What has your experience been with Gocco?

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ok, love your work! I live in the Salem area, are you going to be having any shows in Portland? Would love to see your work in person. If not, I will be shopping in your store at Etsy!

Thanks so much,
Jennifer

Jennifer said...

You make such darling things. Thanks so much for being on Etsy. Can't wait to buy some of your items :)
Happy Spring!
Jennifer

Jenn Hill said...

Jennifer,
I probably will be doing Crafty Wonderland in the next couple of months. I'm not sure exactly when though. I'll post here when I do.
Thank you for reading!
Jenn

Ivey Handcrafted said...

Hey there! I hate I missed your feature on Etsy - but I just read up on it! CONGRATS! You deserve it with all your beautiful work! XOXO

Violette Crumble said...

I just read the etsy interview. It took them long enough to feature you! Now we just need Martha to fly you to NY to be on her show. Can't wait to see the Goccos!

Anonymous said...

Your work is just darling. Congrats on the feature!

Mytutorlist.com said...

Oh, you are so lucky to finally own a Gocco. I've been eyeing them for a while now, but I haven't bought one yet. I'm soooo tempted tho.

I can't wait to see what you come up with.

christina said...

How funny! I've been pricing them out over the past few weeks myself. I think I'm going to take the plunge as well. Looks like SO MUCH FUN!

Lovely stuff you have :)

Candice Hartsough said...

i've been afraid to buy gocco stuff because i always hear they are discontinued, or no longer made ... have you heard this anywhere? i don't want to end up with a $150 machine i can't use :) your prints you've done look amazing, though! good job!

Erna said...

lovely blog lovely gogo prints.. I may one day buy one too!