Thursday, March 06, 2008

Spring Fever


The weather has been so nice the past few days. I feel like we've finally said goodbye (!) to Winter here in the Pacific Northwest. Hooray for that!

Spring has definitely hit the shop this week:




My birthday is in a little over a week. I am having the hardest time figuring out what to do. I'm not feeling much like a party lately but I do love the opportunity to bake a cake and it is the greatest day of the year. :) An outdoor garden party sounds perfect, but I fear the weather is a bit unpredictable still. That could very well end in disaster. The only decision I've made is white balloons. I love balloons, especially perfectly round balloons like the ones the car lots have. It has long been my dream to own a giant helium tank. I know, reach for the stars, right? For a time, I wanted to be a paint mixer in a hardware store. I'm happy to say I have since overcome that desire.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

super cute !!!

Ivey Handcrafted said...

love the new little guys! And happy almost birthday!

Anonymous said...

These plushies are the cutest ever!