Saturday, March 15, 2008

Readying...


The house for my birthday party tonight. We're having cheese fondue and oil for frying. I'm making beer batter and we've got all sorts of vegetables and cheeses for dipping and frying. I even found some big round balloons at Lippman Co. They have a balloon room AND "Inflation Station".

Jenny and I snuck out last night to search the neighborhood for flowers. We found the most lovely cherry blossom tree in full bloom and paired it with some found and purchased flowers for some delightful Spring additions to the house.

Have a nice weekend, I'm off to watch the frosting of the cake. More on that to come...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy happy birthday!!! See you on Etsy! amy0

PonyBoy Press said...

Those look so beautiful! sorry I can't make it. Happy Birthday!

Jikkes said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a happy birthday! The decorations and cake were lovely. :)

JuanitaTortilla said...

Really, really pretty.
Happy belated birthday !!!

What a CUTE CAKE!
I definitely would like a birthday celebration like yours!

Mytutorlist.com said...

Happy birthday! The display looks soooo good. Like something out of a magazine. The cake looks wonderful too. They remind me of the magical creations mums would bring for their kids birthdays at school. Your kid is so lucky.

Leah said...

Happy Birthday!!