Friday, March 28, 2008

It's still Spring, right?

Spring is here, with it's daffodils, flowering trees, longer days and snow. Yep, snow. It effing snowed here yesterday. See:

What happened to Spring here in the Northwest?

My Gocco came yesterday along with the snow. I wasted no time in making a huge mess and then falling in LOVE. I knew I would. I'm not sure why I waited so long to buy one. Those days are behind us now and it's me + Gocco forever! It's amazing! I drew this little owl and went through the ridiculously easy steps and within minutes had 20+ perfect, multicolor prints of Miss Owl. It only came with 2 screens and I've ordered extras but they won't arrive until next week. I'm not sure I can wait. If only there was a 24 hour Gocco supply store. The new cards are in the shop.


6 comments:

Karin Grow said...

I just got a gocco as well and can't wait to try it out as soon as my company leaves.

Ivey Handcrafted said...

I think I might need a gocco....they look like fun! XOXO

Mytutorlist.com said...

What an adorable owl! It looks like you're having a wonderful time with your new Gocco friend.

jillytacy said...

I'd love to try this. Your owl print is very cute. I thought that spring was here to stay. I saw the first robins this week then we got 5 inches of snow the next morning. I'm ready for spring!!! Here's hoping spring arrives for all of us very soon!

Violette Crumble said...

I Love that card! Can't wait to see everything else you print.

Sorry about the snow- this time of year is always nuts that way. I kind of envy you though, snow is so peaceful.

Anonymous said...

i wnt my own gocco too!
very nice blog u have~

love
cecima