Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Let's Sew Something


Crafty Wonderland was lots of fun on Sunday. It was pretty mellow but we kept busy in our little corner. I wish I'd remembered the camera so I could share pictures of our new display pieces, mostly courtesy of IKEA. Display has always proved very challenging for me. It seems I am always struggling to find pieces that will hold a lot of items but will be easy to transport. I don't know how many times I've bought a shelf or table thinking it was going to be the answer only to use it once and decide it's all wrong. On the plus side, I've got all sorts of lovely shelves around the house that I otherwise would never have bought. I think we're getting closer to having it all streamlined though which is very exciting!




I've just put six sewing sets and a few new softies in the shop. I found some lovely new fleece and wool so I'll be adding more new softies soon.

On another note, I am not sure what is the best way to reply to comments. How do you do it? I usually leave a comment on the commenter's blog, but is there a better/easier way to directly reply to comments?

3 comments:

Sarah and Jack said...

Well, first, I don't reply to *every* comment, because it isn't always feasible.

BUT, encourage your regular commenters to change their blogger profiles and it will be easier for you to reply via email. In a blogger profile there is a box that you can check that says "show email address". When they tick that box, it means that their email address is visible to you when Blogger emails their comment to you. (As mine should be to you when you receive this comment!)

Ivey Handcrafted said...

great new items - hope one day to be a part of crafty wonderland - and totally agree with the challenge of finding display stuff....it can be SO hard! XOXO

Hyein Lee said...

I visited your etsy shop and found your blog on your profile!
I LOVE your cute creations!!!
So very cute!