Friday, December 29, 2006

Hello...

It's good to be back. It's been a crazy past 6 months but I think I've finally got some time to sit down and chat. I hope your Holiday season has been relaxing and full of sparkle and cheer. I can' t believe it's almost time to pack up the Christmas decorations and cart them all downstairs for another year. I'm always sad to see them go. There is a warmth and sparkle when the house is all decked out that just isn't there the rest of the year. I suppose that's part of what makes the holidays so special.

I am looking forward to a whole new year to work on some exciting new ideas. I'm feeling very spoiled now as I bought myself an amazing new sewing machine which has already proven itself to be indispensible. I've got big plans for me and this machine!



This is one of my new creations, inspired by one of my many Japanese craft books. I'm hoping to add a few to my shop soon.

1 comment:

leslie said...

hi, just found my way here via your wonderful etsy shop - i love your work and can't wait to see what you'll whip up with your new sewing machine.

cheers,
leslie