Friday, June 02, 2006

This is exciting! My very first fabric Friday post. For months, I've been amdmiring all the amazing fabric finds out there. All the while, wishing I could share some of my favorites from my own stash, well, now I can. Yay! This is one of my most recent and most beloved acquisitions. This is one, I'm afraid I may never have the courage to cut into, it's so amazing, with the original tag, which is also a sight to behold. Qualiti Pakt -- adorable! I can only imagine what it would be like to walk through the Woolworth's fabric department during the 1950's or 60's. Dreamy, indeed!

This is Green Sweater Kitty, isn't she sweet? She'll be in the shop today. She's made from a recycled wool sweater that I found while out thrifting yesterday. I came right home and whipped her out. I thought it was just the right color for a kitty with a green ribbon, in Spring.

No comments: