Monday, September 06, 2010

Spoonflower

I finally got around to designing some Spoonflower fabric. I'm not sure what took me so long, but I decided to take advantage of the free swatch day they offered last month. I'm so glad I did!
I will definitely be ordering more of this little forest bear print. I am really impressed with the quality and color.

It's so great sewing with my own fabric design.
I've got these two designs on order:
Carnival!

and Coffee Shop:

I can't wait!

And how the heck is today the last day of summer vacation? I can hardly believe it's September.
Fall is definitely in the air!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Oooh - those designs are amazing! LOVE the Carnival one!!! :)

Ivey Handcrafted said...

oh my goodness I can't wait to see these!! Glad you finally did it - they are awesome!

Chase Clark l Oh The Cuteness! said...

The coffee fabric is super cute! Love it!