Sunday, September 27, 2009

Motivation

I have been seriously lacking in motivation lately. Definitely these little ones aren't helping the matter. All I want to do is watch their backyard antics and wait for eggs.

We got our first egg last week. Miss Millie is the only one laying so far, here is her egg next to a store egg. Bantam eggs are about as adorable as can be. I love the creamy beige color of her eggs. The other chickens should begin laying any day now.

I have been doing some sewing. I am totally in love with this bee fabric I just found.

I scored a pair of IKEA linen curtains for $5 at a yard sale last weekend, which was awesome because I was just about out of my favorite linen. They were floor length so there must be at least 4 or 5 yards. Hooray for yard sales!

2 comments:

acommonthread said...

hi - your little bags are adorable. and your chickens aren't bad either. ;)

Tracy said...

oh such sweet chooks!